- Only sold in the US
- 【72Hrs Long-lasting Use】Checkme O2 Max records your O2 level (blood O2 saturation level), pulse rate, and motion with extremely accuracy. 72 Hours continuous tracking will let you feel more peace of mind after one full charge.
- 【Free APP & Software for Android, iOS】The "Vihealth" App allow you to share data and trend easily and present data in real time. Please download "Vihealth" from Apple Store or Google Play. Real-time tracking records help you prevent unexpected situations.
- 【Warm Reminder】Vibrations occur when your blood oxygen levels and psyche are not within the threshold range.
- 【SpO2 Score】The app will record your data and generate a blood oxygen report for you. You will get an SpO2 Score at ViHealth App.
- 【Comfort Patented Ring Sensor】Soft silicone ring sensor won't make your finger numb and never slips from your finger, which completely frees your finger.
- 【Built-in Memory】O2 Max oxygen reader stores four groups of 10-hour data. When the device is connected to the APP via Bluetooth, the data will be uploaded automatically.
- NOTE: This device is for General Wellness use only and not intended for medical use.
- Money-back guarantee: Dear customer, when you are dissatisfied with our products within 30 days after receiving the goods, we provide a return service, which requires you to pack and send all the items in the product to ensure that the product is the same as the one sent in the past.
- 1-year warranty: Within one year of using this product, if any quality problems caused by non-human factors occur, we will provide return and exchange services.
- learn more
Continuously Tracking Your Oxygen Level
Checkme O2 Max Oxygen Reader will automatically track your SpO2, heart rate and body motion continuously. A full charge can be used for 72 hours can help you to do overnight tracking.
Greater Peace of Mind with Powerful Functions
Intuitively Display Every Important Metrics
Check Data at Will
Share Report Freely
Check Data at Will
Detailed and Trusted records
Notice: The oldest will be overwritten by the 5th. Please sync data to your phone in time.
Setup was easy, using both the phone app and the PC software.
It's very comfortable to wear day or night.
The wrist strap can accommodate a wide range of wrist sizes, and battery life can easily handle extended periods.
In addition to the phone app, I use the PC software to save the reports in pdf format, and the datasets in csv format (sample rate appears to be a measurement every 4 seconds).
The PC software will also save the data in Viatom/Wellue format, which CPAP software like OSCAR can directly import.
The accuracy of this device is very good, and I compared it with a known accurate SpO2 monitor.
This is the best item I have purchased for my son for me to monitor his o2 and hart. If the 02 goes under 90 it will beep and let you know. It also records the history that you can take it to your doctor or email it to him. I recommend this procedure highly.
Had an older continuous pulse oximeter that essentially had a bag you put over your thumb that was really gross to wake up after your thumb soaked in sweat all night. This design essentially eliminates that problem. Additionally this is substantially smaller than my older model which makes sleeping with it easier. Measurements align with my old model and with a much more expensive Masimo MightySat.
This is the 3rd overnight, bluetooth connected SP02 device I've purchased in the last.... maybe year and a half. The first was about half the price and it really showed. The 2nd was a 3rd this price, but the battery life is a 3rd and it isn't nearly as comfortable. I LOVE this SP02 device! The 2nd best thing is that I can sync it from my phone to my computer, then I can upload it into OSCAR on my computer.I've found it accurate. I thought the wire would bother me (my 2nd device was a really large ring type) but it doesn't at all because it's so comfortable to not have a huge device on my finger. I wore it for a couple hours in the daytime as well and it was comfortable and I didn't have any trouble typing. I really don't have a complaint yet.
I bought this product to investigate our blood oxygenation levels overnight. Sleep apnea had been a concern here.It's comfortable, and none of us had an issue with wearing it all night.
The battery life was nice and I don't have to charge it every night.
I used the O2 Insight Pro software on my computer to view the results. I really love the detailed breakdown, showing the correlation between pulse rate and SpO2. I value having this data both to use at doctors' appointments, and for my own reference.